Sunday, November 14, 2010

wake up, at 01 morning

..when i was child, i always afraid if my mom leaving me..or i should go alone to bathroom...or for some sleep...than my mom said : " why you so stupid, one day when u will be a 'mom', you will stay alone take care your children because your husband work out the town"

and it happend,now ( i've been a wife ) i woke up at 01 am, for packing my husband wear, he will leave for maybe five days, goes to Bali, for working,( with my brother ), tomorow morning he will leave using an aeroplane and maybe back home on friday...than at home, just me and my little sweet daughter...

me and my husband have a lot of differences... but same from as, about music, film..and love reading..( and i writing..), sometimes differences make us (little fight)..but we still learn, and always learn for undrestand each other, for our life, our love....

well : Sekarang, beginilah istri..ibu, masing2 dari kita punya tanggung jawab sendiri-sendiri, never afraid, being a sample for my own child...

Love you my sweet daughter, love you my husband...

(..sleepy now, it 3 am..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home